Concentric Power is a next generation provider of intelligent microgrids that use modular cogeneration systems, renewable energy and energy storage systems. Our systems require commissioning, preventative and as-needed maintenance, operational testing, and repair work. As a field engineer, among other things, you are responsible for getting the system up and running, ensuring its continual operation, and working with other team members and the customer to improve the system.
Concentric Power is a growing, nimble company full of individuals with diverse backgrounds and a willingness to get things done. We challenge convention to bring our systems online and provide our customers a unique product. Each day brings opportunities to solve new problems and push industry boundaries. We work in the office and the field to ensure that what we design works, and we want leaders who are willing to get their hands dirty, all the while being innovative.
- Monitor natural gas engines, refrigeration systems, and other components
- Conduct scheduled maintenance according to manufacturer’s specifications, including, change oil, sample fluid, conduct inspections
- Troubleshoot system
- Suggest ways to repair system problems
- Track parameters
- Work independently without supervision
- Use EMCP/HMI
- Safe handling of ammonia and equipment
- Be willing to take training courses
Must have experience reading and/or producing the following:
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Architectural drawings
- Site layouts
- Be able to work overtime
- Be available to be on-call
- California Drivers License
- Caterpillar certification a plus
- 5+ years as engine mechanic/technician
- 2+ years with power generation equipment
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel, email, etc.
If you are interested and qualified in this position, send a resume and cover letter by clicking the button below. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Concentric Power is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee regardless of age, color, race, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Concentric Power provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.